Lone Wolf - 7PM Lone Wolf - 7PM

The lead piano isn't that great honestly. I'd recommend replacing it with a different piano instrument or a synth. It feels like it has too much low end so you might want to try making it an octave or 2 higher if you decide not to change the instrument. The bass and percussion was done well though, so good job on that. Learning a bit of music theory (if you haven't learned any already) could possibly help you improve the melody of the lead piano and add more variety. Overall, it's an ok song for someone with not much experience. I don't have much experience either, i'm just giving my opinion.

Pylos - Prolonged Pylos - Prolonged

It's quite nice. Though it could use a lot more variety and some mixing improvements, it's a nice idea.

Pylos responds:

Thanks, I see what you mean. Will definitely take this into account.

Soup 14 Soup 14

Not bad, though it feels like this melody could do a lot better in a completely different genre, possibly DnB. I can definitely see this benefiting from a few more instruments to make it sound more interesting.

SoupMod responds:

Thanks that was my first song ever I'm just happy to see a rating at all.

Asui Tsuyu - My Hero Academia Asui Tsuyu - My Hero Academia

Some great artwork of a great character. Very well done, and i'm really liking the background. Amazing work :)

SkoopleFloop responds:

Thank you! I'm not so confident with backgrounds so that's good to hear :)

Outside Outside

Definitely some interesting art. It's a little dark though, it would be nice if it was slightly brighter (or my laptop display is just too dark)

Mirikokun responds:

It's supposed to be like night time because Nevada has no sun in the madness series.